Ok enough of the yip yap.. Some quick bucks to be made are waiting to jump in your pockets... What I'm talking about is getting paid to signup for stuff.. You fill in some quick info give an email address that you can make over at gmail.com. Depending on the site you just hit confirm or submit. Bam!!! Your done.. Just sit and wait for the credit to come in.. I did this for a few days and ended up with $22.. I didn't want to spend lots of time with nothing to show for.. After getting the check in the mail I had my validation... So I'm spending more time at it now... Shooting for an Xbox 360 ELite.. Already used my first check on some.... YOU guessed it... BEER!!! :p
Give this a shot BEER
This is the place that sent me my first check. Pretty coo place.. They also are known to give away Ipods/Nintendo Wii's/Xbox 360's in random contests they run. They have a tutorial there also. Any questions send me a comment.. Be glad to help..
TIPS for SUCCESS
- Make a quick email that will be used for signups.. It will get spam so GMAIL is a good free option.
- CLean cookies in between offers.. CCleaner is a good free program.. You can get it here CCleaner
- Take your time doing offers. Don't run through a bunch of offers in a day, pace yourself. Goes back to the rabbit and tortoise race.. Slow and steady wins!!! Do a few a day through the month for max $$$$.
2 comments:
How long do the offers take to credit? A bunch credited instantly but the others are pending.. Thaks
Just takes a few hours normally.. Some take a few days and others have taken a week. If after a couple of days it hasn't credited, just redo the offer.
Post a Comment